Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Tip Tuesday! How to Store those Scraps!

Welcome to Tip Tuesday at the Creative Cutter Room! My name is Elaine from Expressions By Elaine, and for today's tip, I wanted to show you how I store my scraps!



Start with your pile of used papers

Sort papers in color families


Put in into plastic envelopes (12x12) or large ziploc bags.
I had some that are colored, so I put that color paper in it. For the rest I used clear which is great to see the color through it.


Store them on your shelf with the rest of your papers for easy access.


Thanks so much for stopping by the Creative Cutter Room!
I hope this will help you with storing your scraps!

Thanks for sharing this great tip with us Elaine! 

5 comments :

Rhonda Emery said...

thanks for the helpful tip. hugs

Heather Lynn said...

great idea! thanks for sharing! now i need a good 3 days to get all of my scraps seperated! lol

Carol's Creations said...

Love this storage idea. I have been looking for an inexspensive way to store my scraps and I think this just might be the one for me.

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Thanks for sharing your tip Elaine!
Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

DIANA L. said...

Thanks for sharing Elaine great tip.
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/