Sunday, April 1, 2012

Special Creative Cutter Retreat Announcement

I have been asked to consider doing Scrapbook Retreats in other locations...
Destination Locations
so here is what I want everyone to consider.
The Cricut Cruises are so much fun....the friends we make are spectacular....but let's face it in this economy sometimes they are UN-Affordable.
SO.....
Let's consider a Destination Vacation that some of us can easily drive to.....somewhere we FEEL like we have escaped reality, but that we can actually afford to get to
Here is where I think some of us may enjoying going together.
A classy, relaxing, oasis that doesn't break the bank!
For three decades the Jenner Inn has enjoyed a reputation as an outstanding destination for romantic getaways, honeymoons and weddings, located on the magnificent Sonoma Coast within minutes of America's premier wine country. Less well known is what the Inn offers those in quest of spiritual, personal or professional growth.






CHECK IT OUT HERE and email me only if seriously interested.
I will make Reservations & Arrangements based on the number that respond-the deposits I pay are NON-Refundable for large groups so please don't respond if you can't commit.
Be sure and also check out the posting on our Cruise Tab to get all of the details for our
Eastern Caribbean Cruise scheduled for March 19, 2013.

4 comments :

Heather Lynn said...

looks lovely! too bad i'm in ohio or i'd want to go! :)

Kate said...

This looks like heaven! I would love to take part in something like this - but live too far away. May you be blessed with a wonderful, wonderful scrapbooking getaway!

Diana Lynn Martin said...

Yay! I was wondering if you ever got my email about this but it looks like you did! This is a great spot & the coast is definitely the way to go! It's literally less than an hour from my house, so of course I have to attend! What are the dates? And the cost? (I gotta hit the hubz up early for this kind of stuff, lol).

Thanks & I can't wait!!

Diana :)
www.leeleecarddesigns.blogspot.com

Diana Lynn Martin said...

Oops! I was so excited I didn't see the link to the details, so nevermind my question about the dates & cost, lol.

Diana :)
www.leeleecarddesigns.blogspot.com