Monday, April 30, 2012

How to make Crinkle Ribbon Flowers!

Hello! This is Carri from DoubleClick. I am designing for 3 Girl Jam today and thought I would pop on over and share with the Creative Cutter Room Friends how I make crinkle ribbon flower embellishments.

I am featuring The 3Girl Jam Crinkle Ribbon London Blue. London Blue and Merlot are my most favorite colors, they compliment distressed pieces so well! 






Card base is from Wild Card Cricut Cartridge
Post Card tag is from Studio 112 Trinket Tags
Arrow from K and Company 
Tim Holtz Crowded Attic Paper
Liquid Pearls Silver Pearl
Butterflies from Ek Success punch
And I dug out and dusted off my Vintage postcard stamps from Stampin' up for the image and the Thank you
Spellbinders Small scalloped rectangles
Distressed with Tim Holtz Walnut Stain

Check out my two minute video on how I made this crinkle ribbon flower:

Come on over to my blog for more projects! Click HERE!

5 comments :

Rhonda Emery said...

reallly pretty tfs. love it

Migdalia said...

Beautiful!TFS

Heather Lynn said...

love this!!!!

Sherrie K. said...

Aweome Carri!!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Lizzie Laine said...

Great flower & tutorial Carri!
Thanks for sharing!