Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Talk Time Tuesday & Winners

Hope everyone is having a Splendid Day!
I am sharing this card I made using the following products:
 6x6 Graceful Paper Pad from Echo Park.
White Seam Binding Ribbon from my Stash
Martha Stewart Border Punch
Recollections embellishment pearls
Rose & Sentiment from Dear Lizzy stamp set by American Crafts.
I am entering this card into Die Cuttin' Diva's Garden Challenge
I have a short video below sharing my acrylic stamp set storage system that I hope will be helpful to some.
ALSO......
I have a winner for the Rockin' Robin Blog Hop Cricut Cartridge
CONGRATULATIONS
16
she wrote:
OMG!What an AMAZING Project!!!Very talented!!!!Love the colors and all details.TFS.New Follower and so Happy!
Please use the Contact Me Form above to send me your Snail Mail address so I can send out your Animal Themed Cricut Cartridge.
The winner of the bird stamp is....
Connie Wonderful gift idea. Love the cut file you used. Absolutley darling! I'm a new follower! Thanks!


Again Congratulations... please use the contact form to send me your snail mail address as well.
Be sure and stop by the Made Especially For You's site to see the other winners of this Hop!

6 comments :

Heather Lynn said...

love your gorgeous card, Cathie!! congrats to the lucky winner!

An'Jenic G. said...

Great Video and very cute card and I love the flower and sentiment.

Creative Diva said...

Wow! This is really cute. Fabulous job. Thanks for joining us at DCD.

Hugs,
Patty
creativediva98.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

LOVE this idea Cathie!!! I am just going to have to try that out!

Crafty Hugs,
Jessica
www.craftinandstampin.blogspot.com

Gerda said...

What a great project. It's look great!
Thanks for joining us at DCD this week.
Gerda
http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

Candy said...

Gorgeous flower! Love that sentiment and that border punch is beautiful!
Thanks for playing along with the Die Cuttin' Divas this week!
Candy
http://candyscraftcorner.blogspot.com