Friday, April 13, 2012

Rockin' Robin Blog Hop

Welcome to the Monthly Combined DT Hop hosted by 
 The outstanding talent of the Creative Cutter Room and Made specially 4 You have joined together to bring you projects with a Rockin' Robin Theme.
The spotlight goes first to our Grand-Prize Sponsors...

A $25 Gift Certificate to Paper Piecings by Nikki online store.
A $10 Gift Certificate to the NEW  Ginger Snap Scraps online store.
~An Animal Themed Cricut Cartridge~
Cricut Cartridge from us the Creative Cutter Room
 Rules for Grand-Prizes 
1. You MUST comment on every stop of the hop.
2. You will have until Sunday, April 15th to hop & comment.
3. Check back Here & Made Especially 4 You  on Tuesday, April 17th to see who Mr. Random Number Generator chose as winners.
Home Decor piece featuring one of my Cameo Cut Files available for a FREE in my SHOP this month.
Here is a close up of these adorable birds.  They are just hanging out and singing their merry tunes.
Had to also use my Cricut to create this wonderful Rosette from the 
Ribbons & Rosette Cartridge available in my Shop for only $35.00
Pg. 48 button #28 created 6 pieces at 2 1/2"
Here is a look at the bucket filled with yummy Chocolate Kisses & I created a small gift card with more paper from the Fancy Pants 6x6 Summer's End Stack & some Trendy Twine.

Here's a closeup.
I stamped some fun sentiments on my paper banner from Scrappy Moms & G Studios.
I will also give an additional prize to one random person that leaves a comment on this site.

It's time to get hopping and see some other fabulous projects. Remember the Grand-Prize rules ;0)








Here is my video giving you some details about creating my Home Decor project.

38 comments :

Vicky said...

Great Project love the colour of the birds

Tracy said...

This is so cute Cathie!

Unknown said...

GREAT JOB CATHIE!!! I LOVE this decor piece!!! Those birds are AWESOME!!! You are too crafty :) I cant wait to see the video cause I will be creating this!!!!

Crafty Hugs,
Jessica

Tonya said...

Wow Cathie! This is adorable! There are so many amazing elements to look at! Great job!

jennyplace2 said...

Those little birdie just crack me right up! What a great home decore project..great gift for anyone. TFS!

Laurie said...

Your project is awesome!

Heather Lynn said...

Love your creation, Cathie! Love the birds and rosette! So pretty! Loved doing the hop today! Fun fun! Lots of great inspiration!

Judy said...

Those cute little birds seem to be "talking" with their eyes :-) And a rosette! My fav! This turned out sooo cute and I will be watching for the tute!! Thanks for the great hop!
jejaeb at cfl dot rr dot com
scrappinana.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Wow , Wow , Wow , Wow , Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this has to be the most detailed project I have seen in a long time... what a beautiful job you did with layering. choosing colors and that rossette with the punched edges is out of this world... I could go on all day! Beautiful Girl!!!! I am your 1027 follower!! Wowzers!!

Ashley said...

This is so adorable! Those birds are too cute and the rosette is really pretty. Glad to be in the hop with you! :)

Ashley
http://especiallymade.blogspot.com

rlovew said...

Wonderful pot of birds and adorable card. You have created a lovely file.

glowegal said...

So cute, Cathie!! I love how you wrapped the twine around the die cut, genus! So sorry I didn't have you on my blog list, but I added you now!!
Hugs,
Gaby

Amanda said...

What an cool idea!!I love your birdie faces! This is such a fun idea! :) TYFS :)

Amanda
cricktncrafts.blogspot.com

Julie L. said...

Wow! Lots of creativity!

Julie L.
jlearned at charter dot net

Jessica Buffa said...

Adorable birdies and just love that flower! Great border punching on the Rosette!
:O)
Jessica S

Migdalia said...

OMG!What an AMAZING Project!!!Very talented!!!!Love the colors and all details.TFS.New Follower and so Happy!

http://craftingwithcreativem.blogspot.com

Beckie said...

Fab project! Love all the lil extras.

Be blessed, Beckie

Anita Braddock said...

Wow what a Great Project. love the colors and the Feathers. all the Elements are great. thanks for sharing
abbraddock@msn.com

Unknown said...

I'm sure anyone would be thrilled to receive your goody basket Cathie!

Love the animal theme,

Colin

Unknown said...

totally love your project. That is absolutely adorable!

Pamela Horton said...

Ok your the winner!!! This is so stinkin' cute!!!!

Mykala said...

Super cute!! Thanks for sharing!!
Mykala
sweepercrazy@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

Wow, I totally love this!
<3 Pam
MzLavr2sCreations@live.com

Sue D said...

This is awesome--love the adorable birdies!
slrdowney at hotmail dot com

AmyJRockstar said...

Hi Cathie,
This is just darling!!! I am sooooo sorry I missed out on posting for the hop. :( I love your project, however and stopped in to say thank you SO much for the absolutely beautiful card that you sent me! It's just GORGEOUS and I will be posting it on my blog soon. :0) Sorry it has taken me so long to get by and say thanks. I will send you an email shortly!

XO ~ Amy Jo (DT Member)
http://lv2scrapandfibrofacts.blogspot.com
amyjrockstar at gmail dot com

Liz O. said...

Cathie, this is a wonderful idea. The birds are too cute, I wish I had a cameo so I could get that freebie you offer, TFS anyway.
Liz

Connie Can Crop said...

Wonderful gift idea. Love the cut file you used. Absolutley darling! I'm a new follower! Thanks!
Connie
http://conniecancrop.blogspot.com
conniecancrop@yahoo.com

Crafting Vicky said...

wow you are very talented. Really like the creation that you made.

jessica said...

I LOVE your project Cathie!! Awesome job as always! Thanks for sharing the video as well!
Have a GREAT weekend!
Jessica
chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com
eschfamily@yahoo.com

Sherri said...

great projects!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow!!!! Super cute!

Suzy said...

Awesome projects Cathie! Thanks for sharing :)
-Suzanne suzyq28024@gmail.com

scrapqueen141 said...

Absolutely love your project Cathie! Great work! Thank you for joining us at FCCB this week!
http://scrapqueen141.blogspot.com/

missstamper said...

What a great project! I love your attention to details!

Wandy said...

Wow just an adorable project!! Love that big rossette!!! Just everything is so darn cute!!!!!
tfs!!! hugs, Wandy

lmkindell1 said...

OMG WOW that is all I can say The birds are so cute.

linda
lmkindell1@verizon.net
lindashappyplace.blogspot.com

Kate said...

What a super project, Cathie! I love the combination of elements that you've used. So fun!

callyannc said...

Thanks for the freebie! Super cute! CallyAnn