Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Rockin' Robin File Update

The initial Rockin' Robin Cameo Cut File that I created was a simple outline of the entire bird image so that you could Color and then Print & Cut.
I have been asked to create a file with the pieces colored & grouped by color so that you can Piece the Image I used to create the Gift topper I made.  I have now created a new file that will allow you do to this so if you would like to receive this file simply go to my Store and get the Cut File again or email me and I will send you the direct link.
I am so glad so many of you want to give this cut file a try!
I will be creating future cut files for the Cameo for sale in my store at low low prices so be sure and check back Monthly for the Cut of the Month.
~Hugs~

1 comment :

Unknown said...

Yea! I cant wait to try that file again :) I dont know WHAT I did to it to make it not cut right :( I will remake it though once its up in the store!!!!

Thanks Cathie!!!

Crafty Hugs,
Jessica
www.craftinandstampin.blogspot.com