Saturday, April 21, 2012

Momenta Card

Happy Saturday Everyone!
This card is made using some wonderful Momenta product.
Don't you  just love the puffy Momenta Bug & Leaf Sticker.
I used the Kaleidoscope Paper Collection
#PA2383
Chipboard letter from stash
Hand dyed crinkle ribbon 
Lavender Twine from Twinery
and some stitching on my machine.
I know many of us are out in the garden now that the weather has started to warm up......so this is my way of reminding us that 
Bugs can be CUTE.......in crafting anyways!
~Hugs~

10 comments :

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Such a fun card! Love the great colors and the super cute bug!
Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

Katy said...

Love the happy colors! Great cards!

Migdalia said...

OMG!Super Cute!!Your bug is Cute...I don't know abot the others...LOL...

Unknown said...

Cute card, made so well...TFS ♥

Unknown said...

LOVE how colorful this is Cathie!!! That's my kind of crafting there! Using color!!!

Great job!!

Crafty Hugs,
Jessica
www.craftinandstampin.blogspot.com

DIANA L. said...

This is so stinkin cute I just love it great papers and the bug is just adorable.
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Sherrie K. said...

So cute Cathie! The papers are awesome and love that cute little bug:)
Hope your having a wonderful Sunday!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Lizzie Laine said...

Cathie,
Such a cute card & bug, I love the bright colors!

Heather Lynn said...

love your card, Cathie! So stinkin' cute! i'm doing a little giveaway at my blog today if you like ribbons and things! :)

Arcy Scraps said...

very cute card! :)