Friday, September 10, 2010

The winner is.....

The winner of the Fancy Pants stamp set is B&Angie.  Congratulations-let me know how you would like me to get your acrylic set to you.

Also I would like to award the Tombow marker set but I have received no emails telling me if you have had friends sign up as followers.  If you have had your friends sign up just email me so I can award the Marker set.

Thanks ladies for all of the positive buzz-We increased our Followers from 52  to 80  your the BEST!!

The winner of the Cricut tool kit was chosen Randomly from among all of my Followers and the winner is Shirley!!!  Shirley please email me whether you want the Pink or Black Cricut Tool Kit and your address so I can mail you your prize.  Congratulations thanks for being a Creative Cutter Follower!!!

Rcathierigby@aol.com

No comments :