Friday, September 17, 2010

Coffin Mini Album

This Mini Album was created for a Swap on Your Paper Pantry's website.  I LOVED making it soooo much I will be offering this as a Mini Album Class & also as Kit w/Video late this month or Early Oct.  Cost will be $30 for class & $35 for Pre-Cut Kit w/Video.  Followers to my website receive a $5.00 discount!  Dates & Times not set yet but I will have LIMITED Quantity.  The Coffin box is made from Cardstock and is my own design & the Chipboard Mini will be exactly as pictured the only difference will be the Paper Line used.  I have found a NEW paper line that is embossed and available in greater quantity then the papers used in this Sample.  I will post pictures of the new paper when Date & Time have been determined.  Those wanting a Kit w/Video will be able to order one after the Class.  Hope you like it!!!

5 comments :

zgoof said...

You are extra amazing!!!!

Anne said...

Is there no end to your talent???

kbclogger said...

where do you get your DARLING Halloween paper prints?

Cathie Rigby said...

shopping---lots & lots of shopping!

Helen said...

I watched your Youtube video of the coffin mini album this morning. I love everything about it, especially the hidden tags and inserts. Are the kits still available? My email address is within my profile. Please let me know. Thanks.