Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Simply Charmed

Just got this cartridge in---working on a small project tonight will post in the morning.  I also did some shopping for a diaper bag Gypsy Project I will be making for my new niece or nephew rigby to be born in about 7 months.  Can't wait to share it soon--I am also working on a mini album in a coffin(this is a project I am making for a swap)so I will have to wait until it is delivered before I can post the details.  I have had such great comments on this one that I will likely make this a class.  Lot's of fun projects in the works so just bare with me a couple of days until I can get in the swing of recording & posting.  Vacations are nice but catching up not so fun--and this is expo weekend so I hope to see many of you there--please stop by and say hi friends!!!!!

No comments :