Friday, September 17, 2010

New Cartridges

Here are the titles to the 3 new cartridges coming soon.

Birthday Bash, Nifty Fifties, and Shall we dance?(cricut circle exclusive).


I also wanted to let all of you know that  I have created a comprehensive list of all Cricut Cartridges seperated into categories Like:  Font, Images, Classmates, Seasonal(with Year released), Cake, Lites, Imagine, and Solutions.  I am trying to stay more organized for the upcoming Shopping---I mean Holiday Season!!!  I plan to highlight the cartridges I own and then give this list to my husband and let him know anything NOT highlighted is on the wishlist for Birthday, Anniversary, Christmas, Your a Wonderful Wife Day---you get the IDEA.  I am still learning how to make this an attached page to this website but until then if you are a FOLLOWER to this website I will mail or email you the PDF file just let me know how to best send it to you.  Happy Cutting! 

2 comments :

Cards and Crafts by Sheree said...

What a great idea! My DH eavesdrops on my convos with my girlfriends...and orders them. Isnt that cute?

Cathie Rigby said...

Sheree-That is soooo cute. I like a DH that takes the initiative!!!