Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Cartridge Totes

These Totes hold 72 cartridges out of the box and there is room to place books & keypads either in the center section or in the 2 zipped pockets between cartridges.  You can also hold your gypsy, paper, glue, tool kit and room for plenty of Cricut Items.  I have posted these before, but I've been asked to do an update.  There is a new Brown Leather Option that I thought some of you may want to see.  All of these colors match The Expression Totes and would be great Christmas Wish List item.   I LOVE my Bags and its great to go to a crop with your coordinating Cricut Items.  By the way the PINK Tool kit fits nicely with the Brown/Pink and the Green/Pink sets.

Price for leather ones is $60.00 price for canvas is $50 there is no shipping & handling if you pick up.

No comments :