Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Paper Roses

I showed some ladies at a past Retreat these fantastic flowers I found online for very little money.  I am so impressed with the quality-and I can't even believe the price.  For just a few dollars you will get quality roses in all kinds of sizes.  This website is Iamroses.com  if you click here I have enabled a link so that you can check out  this business.  The product comes from Thailand but the shipping is very very reasonable and the packaging is impeccable.  Everything is carefully wrapped and there is always a nice little gift with personal note from the owner Bunma.  I am a small business owner and I know how important word of mouth advertising is so please show this small business your support---I guarantee you will not be disappointed.  I love their product and think all of my scrapbooking friends will also.  I have posted pictures of a couple of my recent purchases.

1 comment :

Annette M said...

Looks like nice quality, great selection and even greater price! Thanks for sharing!