Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Talk Time Tuesday: Working with Page Kits

(Kit)
I have often been asked how to fit ACTUAL pictures into the kits that I design??  I create most of my kits to fit standard sized pictures and they do sometimes require cropping-but I had the pleasure of watching some of the ladies at my most recent Retreat actually fill in the squares and personalize my kits.  Lawana was kind enough to let me photograph her Personalized Page and I loved  it so much I thought I would share it.  I try to design my kits to fit a variety of styles and I was thrilled to see some of my kits were put into USE this past weekend.  If anyone wants to share some of the ways they have altered a kit or reworked a layout to have it suit their needs please share it with a comment. I'm sure it would be helpful and may help us ALL get more use out of those kits we love to buy!!!!

Their trip to see The Beach Boys & Car Show

No comments :