Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Layering Workshop in Orem

My friends from the Orem Roberts store have asked that I teach a layering class to help explain some of the tips & tricks I have learned in working with the more difficult shapes of Cricut.  Let's face it we ALL LOVE DISNEY, but these cartridges take some patience to put together.  I have created a Layering Workshop where I will share some of the tools & tips that help me complete Disney and other layered shapes.  I have a sample of the two cards we will create in this Workshop that will be held in the Orem Roberts store on Saturday September 11th from 11-Noon.  Cost is $10.00 and will include the supplies needed to complete both cards and a short discussion on Layered Projects.   Hope to see some of my Orem Friends there.

2 comments :

jenlynnie said...

very nice cards. i hope that you have lots of fun at your workshop.

torri davis said...

I hope to be there!