Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Talk Time Tuesday: Let's Never Grow Up?

Halloween was so much fun sending my kiddos all dressed up out to collect Mommy some candy for my scrap desk! (just kidding---only kind of!)
All of the cute kids in their costumes that came to the door made me want to say
I'll Never Grow Up!
Then I remembered that being the Mommy means I can buy fun stuff like 
Cricut Machines & Cartridges and I got over it!!!!
So today I wanted to share a Mini Album I created for the 
Disney Blog Hop 2 
so I could remind you to join me again for the 
Disney Blog Hop 3: November 19 & 20th
I also want to invite you to leave a comment and help me decide what to make.
I was going to try a Disney Castle with a Mini inside, but I am
open to suggestions.
Meanwhile here are pictures of this Mini I am going to enter in the Cricut Circle Weekly Challenge
about what else but....Mini Albums









Key Ingredients:
Disney Classics Cartridge for all of the Peter Pan Images
Pooh Font Cartridge for the Lettering
Paper: Crate Paper for Cover and 
October Afternoon-Campfire Collection
Stamps: Rusty Pickle
Poster Board for the 3D TeePee 
The entire album measures 4 x 6 and has pockets with tags that pull out of the side of every page.

9 comments :

Anonymous said...

Fabulous creations. I would love to see a castle.

Gwen said...

Wow Cathie, this little book is awesome! I don't know if you remember, I met you one day at Robert's you were doing one of the make and takes.

Chriss America Real said...

Oh Cathie, I love this! Did you see that the Syfy channel is doing two night mini-series on Peter Pan on December 4th? Should be good!

www.chrissandlou.blogspot.com

Little C's Creations said...

WoW!!! Love this!! Soooo Cute!!! Much Aloha, Jen

DIANA L. said...

Great job on the journal The tee pee is pretty cute to.
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

Pat N. said...

Wow, your mini-album is fabulous!! Love it. Did you use Your Story to bind it together? I've been reading everything on your blog, and you are one busy lady. Am really thinking about entering for the DT. Carri is one terrific blogging buddy that I've followed since starting my blog almost a year ago. Thanks for all the inspiration!--Pat N.

Anonymous said...

Very cute and super creative!

scrapaholicjen said...

Love your mini book - especially Mr. Smee :-)

cdm317 said...

So mnay fabulous details! This is super!
Good luck in the challenge!
Colleen (gonescrappin)