Friday, November 4, 2011

Sketch Challenge Pt.2 & Winners announced....

Here is my take on this week's Design Time Thursday Sketch Challenge:

It is hard to see here but the snowmen and the snowy hills have snow texture on them.
I flipped the sketch upside down to create my layout
I plan to put pictures of my kids playing on the hill by our home during their Holiday Break.  We may see snow today here in Utah-I may even get some early pictures to add soon!!!
I used mainly paper from my stash and of course my Cricut.
It's time to announce our winner for the Give Thanks Challenge

CONGRATULATIONS

6. MELISSA (Sunshine HoneyBee)
You have won the Mystery Cartridge: 
Please send me your snail mail with the Contact Me Form link above within two weeks to claim your prize.
Hope you're excited--this is one of my favorite cartridges!

The next winner of the Holiday Tradition Blog Hop is:
4. Christine from Scrappin' wit Chriss & Lou
Congratulations!
Please use the Contact Me Form link above within two weeks to claim your prize.
We have created a new Winner's Button so please be sure and grab the code from the sidebar and post on your blog or website.  All past winner's are welcome to grab their button and let other's know you are A Creative Cutter Challenge Winner.
Creative Cutter Design Time Thursday Winner

3 comments :

MelissaSunshineHoneyBee said...

I'm excited I won the Disney cartridge. I emailed you my info.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"
http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

Jessica Buffa said...

Love your double layout. Great idea to flip it upside down. Awesome job using the texture. I like sled riding pictures.
Congratulations Melissa!!
Congratulations Christine!!
:O)
Jessica

GabyCreates.com said...

Love your take on the sketch!! Adorable scene!