Saturday, November 26, 2011

Disney Blog Hop & Friendship Comments Winners


The winner of the Nifty Fifties Cricut Cartridge
chosen  randomly from among my Followers that left a comment is.....
LISA
Oh my gosh, this is so adorable!! I love Mickey and Minnie and all of the pretty sparkle!! What an awesome project - I love it!! My favorite cart changes almost daily, but right now it is Flower Shoppe!
indymermaid.blogspot.com
Congratulations Lisa....use the Contact Me form above to send me your snail mail.
The winner of the 6x6 paper pad 
chosen randomly from among the ladies that left a comment is....
KIMBERLY
Oh how we forget how wonderful it is to have very special people in our lives. I try my best to keep in touch as much as possible. I've been in a family who moved very often to i've not had a chance to make lasting bonds with high school friends, but during my adulthood things have changed and friendships i've made stay active....thanks for reminding us all...
www.justwordz.ca
Congratulations Kimberly...use the Contact Me form above to send me your snail mail.

I am so glad to have many NEW and LONG time followers to my site.  I can't believe I am so near
1000 followers  its crazy!!!  
I owe you my Creative Friends a Huge Hug of gratitude for your support and comments.  You make this so much fun to keep doing every week.  Tune in next week for my 1000 Follower Giveaway!!  
My birthday is Christmas Eve and I am hoping to reach this goal by then.  
I have some surprises in store so stay tuned.  

I want to take a minute to REMIND everyone that I have an
and really need some wonderfully Creative Women to Share in the Fun!!
Please consider this your personal invitation to submit for our Team...I look forward to working with some of you and can't wait to share all that The Creative Cutter Room has in store for the future!

4 comments :

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

I let Lisa know that she needed to ck out CCR again to see what she had won.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"
http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I have been going back over your posts for the last hour and you have serious talent!!! No wonder you are reaching 1000 followers.. I am happy to get you a little closer.. I am your newest follower and I can't wait to see what you will post next... I really love love love the Breast Cancer card and your soft pink trifold card. I am looking forward to coming back here
http://scrapbookingforbeginners-naomi.blogspot.com/

Sherrie K. said...

Just was visiting the spotlight featured over at FCCB. I loved all your featured projects. Your work is great! I especially love the fall banner!
I am excited to be a DTM with you over at FCCB!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Битторрент трекер KINORELIZ.NET дает возможность бесплатно скачать бесплатно торрент фильмы, музыку, игры, книги, программы, документацию. Торрент трекер - отличный вариант ускорить просмотр фильмов или прослушивание музыки.

KINORELIZ.NET - [url=http://kinoreliz.net]торрент скачать[/url]