Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Glass Etching with a Creative Cutter Twist


The holidays are fast approaching and I thought it would be a good idea to share one of my past classes on 
Glass Etching with your Cricut
This super easy idea makes a great party tag along, a personalized wedding gift or a thoughtful Christmas Present.
If you have tried this type of project before....watch anyways because I added a 
Creative Cutter Twist at the end!

(Sorry had some editing problems and at 3:00am I gave up-the end is a little jumbled)
SO SORRY....it is Long!
Key Ingredients
Your Favorite Cricut Font Cartridge: I used Art Nouveau (quickly becoming a favorite)
Vinyl (any color)
Transfer Tape
Scrapper
Dental Hook Thing A Ma Bob (you will see)
Scissors
Glass Baking Pan any size
I'm going to link this to the Anything Goes Challenge over at Crafty Sprouts
& 2 Sisters Challenge Blog

8 comments :

Barbara said...

Thanks so much for the video and the tip on using color
Can't wait to try it
Barbara
Ladynj33@aol.com

Anonymous said...

I really liked how you used the alcohol inks to add color to the etching, great tip!

Anonymous said...

For some reason, I can not post using my name. Anyway, good tips! Thank you.
Maybe consider shortening the video?

Robin's Creative Cottage said...

Cool video!! using alcohol inks is neat I didn't know you could do that.

Gloria said...

Awesome project. Thanks for the tip about flipping and backwards. Thanks for playing at Crafty Sprouts.

CricutLvr!! said...

Very nice project. Thanks for the video!!
Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sprouts!

Anonymous said...

Great video!! Thanks for the tips and good luck from Crafty Sprouts!

Many blessings,
Zeni
www.scrappyzeni.com

Unknown said...

Super cute! love the font and the color!!! TY for joining us over at Crafty Sprouts!!
Kacee