Friday, November 11, 2011

Missionary Invitation/Announcement

Sharing my son's Missionary Announcement
This is the Announcement/Invitation I made to give family/friends to let them know about my son's farewell.
We are having a luncheon right after he speaks in Sacrament Meeting so I wanted to make sure everyone had the address of where to attend.
I am so proud of his decisions in life that brought him to this point in his life.

He will be serving in the Maryland, Baltimore Mission.  
Taken outside our front door-I just love our Mountain View and this picture of him will sit on my craft desk until he returns home.

Pin It

7 comments :

Kate said...

You must be truly overwhelmed with pride. I like the way you labelled the holy texts as well! And WHAT an amazing photo with the mountains in the back! That's a view from your house?! I hope you give thanks each day for that!! Wow!

DIANA L. said...

Beautiful Everything about this post.
I will keep him in my prayers. What a wonderful direction in life to go. Great ivite I love the colors.
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

girlia said...

Great invitations. I am happy for you and your family. What a blessing.

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Nice announcement, how proud for you and your family! Beautiful photo!
Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

How awesome! Love the invites!

GabyCreates.com said...

Cute addition of the bike!
What a wonderful life choice, you must be so super proud! And it is a lovely view!

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Wonderful how you raised your son. You can enter the card in a challenge at Fantabulous Cricut Make book, incl book on proj, bookmark, etc. Challenge Challenge Me Monday Challenge that ends 11/13.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"
http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com