Sunday, September 2, 2012

Family Man Collection Layout

 Have you checked out Echo Park's Mini Theme Collections?
I have fallen in love with Echo Park and so I now carry some of my favorites in the Creative Cutter Shop. 
This is the Father's Day layout I made to highlight one of my favorite recent pictures of my husband. 
I added two flowers to this layout from my Flower Shoppe Cricut cartridge so I think I will also use this layout for my next Flower Making Class at Heartfelt Creations.
Adding Color Mists & Stickles (both included in your class kit) are the perfect touches to make these flowers POP!
Here is the finished layout with my 5 x7 picture added 
Here is one last look at this Layout-be sure and check out this collection in my 


12 comments :

jessica said...

this is beautiful Cathie!!!

Georgiana said...

Your layout looks awesome and that picture is perfect!

Stay Creative,
Georgiana
Carson's Creations

snappy scrappy said...

Gorgeous...love the paper! Lee-Ann :)

Life and Knits said...

Great layout.
Susie

Diane said...

Love your layout and the papers!

Carol W. said...

Fantastic layout, thank you for sharing. Have a wonderful day!

Angie {Founding Chef Consultant} said...

I love that page Cathie! So unique!

An'Jenic G. said...

Wow such a beautiful layout. I love use of the twine. TFS AJ~

Lizzie Laine said...

Very pretty layout Cathie and great picture!

Kim said...

I'm loving this Family Man LO! The colors are fab! I love that color combo and so perfect for the man in our lives!!
~Kim

Karons Krafty Korner said...

Such a fabulous LO - and love those flowers:-)

Life and Knits said...

This is an awesome layout!! Love all the details.

Susie