Friday, September 21, 2012

Wedding Album: Momenta Inspired

For my family.....weddings have been in the air!
I have a nephew getting married really soon......and an older sister that was married last month.
I was thrilled to see the wonderful projects by my design team because I am looking for inspiration to create a Wedding Card for my nephew's upcoming nuptials.
If you haven't seen their wonderful cards stop by our 
Wedding Challenge Post and check them out!
Here is what I have been working on for my sister.
I love the Wedding Collection from Momenta and used their wonderful papers and cardstock to create this album.  I have not finished with the inside yet, but I wanted to share the finished cover with all of you and remind you to join our Challenge.

Here is a close up of the Silver frame from Michael's with a Momenta Die Cut in the center.
I created the pink flower from some ribbon in my stash and then glimmer misted some white I Am Roses flowers to match the pink & blue my sister used in her wedding.

I used a lot of products from my stash including ribbon from Hobby Lobby, Prima floursih, I Am Roses butterfly with gems, and a heart doily from the dollar store.
I played photographer for her reception so I plan to get some of the pictures developed and then give her the finished album.  
Hope this inspires some of you to share your Wedding creations with us in our current Creative Cutter Room Wedding Challenge.
~Hugs~

1 comment :

Migdalia said...

Wow!!I am speechless...This is very Beautiful!!!TFS
Migdalia