Saturday, September 8, 2012

Wyoming Travels

Hello Friends....for the second week in a row I find myself in the Cowboy State...YeeHaw!
First my family decided to spend Labor Day at Flaming Gorge enjoying this beautiful site.  
This was the view from our campsite....WOW!
Family Hike 
A challenging game of HORSE

I am really working up a sweat on this chapter!

A visit to Swim Beach girls on the raft and our dog Smokey swimming out to check up on them
Good Dog~
I swear I was moved to tears viewing God's amazing splendor!
Kylee's camp job was collecting fire wood.....she kept us warm all weekend....what a sweetheart
Mom worked hard too.....or hardly worked....I can't remember!

I was a Dutch oven diva: My kids loved the chicken & rice bake and the confetti cake.
Saying goodbye to the Dog Days of Summer....hello Fall!
I am in Kemmerer, Wyoming this weekend where some wonderful Creative Cutter Friends asked me to bring a Cricut Swarm their way 
(a swarm is a gathering of Cricut owners for some crafting fun)
So I have 6 fun classes and 1 School Themed Layout to share with all of you when I return home.
For now check out the awesome location for our Cricut Fun!!!


Thanks for letting me share some wonderful Wyoming memories.  
If you are interested in having me bring a Cricut party to your state......contact me......I love creating classes for folks that share my love of crafting.  
Thank you to my wonderful Swarm Sponsors
Authentique
Provo Craft
Carta Bella
Echo Park
Graphic45
For sending some wonderful prizes for my Swarm Ladies!
~Hugs

1 comment :

Karons Krafty Korner said...

Looks as if you had a fabulous time - both camping and the swarm:-). TFS