Friday, September 14, 2012

DTT Google Eye Challenge Winner & New Fall Class

First our Design Time Thursday Winner!


Congratulations Marcia!!  Use the Contact Me form above to send me your snail mail.
I want to thank all those that took part in our Design Time Thursday Challenge.  We have a great new challenge going on now.....so be sure and link up your back to school project.....(there may be a bonus prize for the lucky random winner).
NOW....
This fun Turkey Slider card has a fun hidden surprise......a full size Hershey's Chocolate Bar!
I will be teaching this and the fall cards in my Fall Cards Class scheduled at my local Scrapbook Store.
One of the cards below features a beautiful sparkly butterfly that will be a new product offered in my SHOP.
These butterflies come in some fun colors and are really inexpensive.  
These cards projects are being entered into 
Emma's My Creative Time For Me Challenge: Recycle it
The recycled portion is the butterfly card-had started creating it as a bookmark card....also the Turkey Slider uses Emma's die cut leaves recycled from another card project.
I am having so much fun working on fall projects.  The change in the air and beautiful colors in the leaves are just what I needed to feel inspired again.  Hope to share some more fall fun with you soon.....stay tuned for our new Creative Cutter Room wood mini album holders.....you won't believe how cute!!!



4 comments :

Migdalia said...

Super Cute Cards!!!Congrats Marcia!Awesome!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

Cassandra said...

Great way to recycle the butterfly...so pretty! Thanks for joining the My Creative Time ~ Designer Challenge :)

~ Cassandra

DIANA L. said...

Congrats Marcia!!
great slider card Cathie.
DIANA L.

Kim H said...

Cathie ~ Oh these are just FABULOUS!!! LOVE them ALL! Oh I just LOVE seeing what you all find to recycle ~ beautiful butterfly!! What a fun thing to have that chocolate bar behind there too! YUMMY! Great details too! Thanks for joining us over at My Creative Time ~ Designers Challenge!