Saturday, September 22, 2012

Copic Coloring Project: To the Beach

Fall may be in the air, but I couldn't pass up on this one last chance to color in 
a Summer Image.
I used Plantin Schoolbook to create the red cardstock mat.  
I'm not sure where this cute little guy came from, but I thought I would share him below.
(Double click on image until on a new page-then right mouse click to save to your computer)
I used my Fancy Pants 6x6 Paper Pad---Wave Searcher
Some buttons & ribbon from my stash
and the following Copic Colors:
Skin: E01, E000, E00
Hair & Bat: E35, E33
Sand: E37, E35, E33
Shorts: B97, B93
Ball: R29, R30
Hat: B02, B04, B06
Here is the inside of the card:

Hope you are enjoying the coming fall days and have a few fond memories still to scrap of your time in the Sun!

9 comments :

snappy scrappy said...

That is so sweet...love the colouring! Lee-Ann :)

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Cute image & wonderful coloring. I clicked to try to save the image but it did not give me the save option.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Rhonda Emery said...

cute cute tfs.

jessica said...

Adorable!!!

katieo said...

Fabulous. Love the expression on the boy

xxcalamityxx said...

cute card thanks for sharing it with us at FCCB x

Sonya said...

Nice card--so glad you shared it with us at FCCB this week!

Melissa said...

I love your project!! The little guy is adorable!! Thanks for leaving me your link so I could come by & check it out!!
Melissa
FCCB - Scrappin' Saturday
scrappymacdesigns.blogspot.com

Tracy said...

This is so cute Cathie! Awesome coloring : )