Sunday, September 23, 2012

Back to School Challenge WINNER

I have a new challenge winner to announce....yeah!
Before I post the winner of our last Design Time Thursday Challenge, I wanted to share some information about how & when we choose winners.
All winners are chosen randomly from among all of the eligible entries.  
Those not leaving comments, not linking back to CCR, or not following challenge requirements are not eligible to win.
There is no specific date that we post winners .....so checking back often or becoming an email subscriber is the best way to find out if you have won.  I have a search bar on my right side bar so if you search WINNER you will see a list of posts that announce past winners.
You have 2 weeks to use the Contact Me Form above to send me your email and claim your prize.  After 2 weeks any unclaimed prizes go back into the prize pool for future challenges.
Those not using the Contact Me Form are not eligible to win.....because a regular email will likely go to Spam and not be seen by me.
For now only U.S. residents are eligible to win due to the high cost of postage.
I really want challenges to be fun for my loyal Creative Cutter Room fans.
I want to encourage participation on my site by offering prizes, so if you have suggestions on how we can make the Challenges more fun let me know.
The only thing I won't do is have a specific date for winner announcement, because those less loyal will only check into my site on those dates.
I hope everyone understands and will play along with me and my wonderfully talented design team as often as possible.
NOW....for the WINNER!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!







7 comments :

Migdalia said...

Congrats the winners!!!TFSthe info..I want to make sure that I am following the rules...LOL
Migdalia

jessica said...

congrats to the new winner!

jennyplace2 said...

So sad to see you changed the challenges to US only, I have love playing along with your challenges in the past. Congrats to the winner.

Georgiana said...

Congrats to the winner.

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Congrats to the winner. I still continue to enjoy using the ribbon bow maker that I bought from you.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Connie Can Crop said...

Congrats!!! So happy you won!

Docerela said...

Congratulations to the winner.

Catarina