Friday, August 31, 2012

Cricut Disney Autograph Book

Hello Ladies-Happy Labor Day Weekend!
My family is going camping to Flaming Gorge so I thought I would share a blast from the past and re-post this Autograph book I made my Nephew last year.
I will post a couple more oldies but goodies this weekend....since I will be gone (and you might be as well) and I have some new Creative Cutter Friends that might not have seen these projects.
Have a safe and fun Labor Day Weekend!!!

My younger brother and his family went to Disneyland this year for Christmas and they asked me to make an autograph book for my nephew Michael.  Michael is the spitting image of my brother and just an adorable little guy so I was excited to work on something special for him.  I've done a few different autograph books for people over the years as custom orders, but I've never done one for a little boy.  
So this one was a challenge.
I created a couple of pages now and will complete the album when he has all of his autographs and his Mom has some pictures with characters I can add in.  That way it also becomes his own personal little brag book.
Hope you like it.




I did a combination Cricut Mickey & Friends Cartridge and Stickers.
When he gets signatures I will create more Cricut Characters to put next to them and his favorite pictures.
 One last look at the cover-HE LOVES EVERYTHING CARS!!!

15 comments :

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Like the book. I worked for the Mouse as in Mickey Mouse at Disney World thru high school & college. Like Disney.
Was looking for who won the Birthday Giveaway of the 2 cartridges of which one was Once Upon A Princess & 2 emb folders.
Happy New Year!
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"
http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

Fierypixiedust said...

Oh I LOVE it! This autograph book looks amazing! I wish I had something like this when I went to Disneyworld as a kid. I hope your nephew liked it!!

Lizzie Laine said...

Such a great book, your nephew is going to love it!

2 Ducky said...

WOWSERS! This is amazing!!! Thanks for visiting my site. You've definately motivated me to get one done for our next trip. LOVE LOVE LOVE!

Patrice said...

What a great idea!

Anne-Marie said...

What a fantastic gift for a little boy....he'll surely love it....I do! Thanks for sharing with us at Card Crafter's Circle this week!

Pauline said...

What a fabulous creation.... thank you for sharing with us at Card Crafter's Circle!

Jennifer said...

This is a fabulous project you've created! So thankful you have shared with us over at Card Crafter's Circle! Hope to see you again!

Honey I'm Home Blog said...

Hi Cathie, Thanks so much for your sweet comment on my blog. Your nephew will surely enjoy this adorable gift made with love. Great job.

Warmly, Michelle

Angie {Founding Chef Consultant} said...

That is darling! So much fun to have!

Corinne said...

I am your newest follower... What a GREAT book, I know they just LOVE it...

Sukie said...

This is adorable, I love it!

Sew Sweet N Crafty said...

How cool!!! I like it. You did a great job. I will have to take out my Bind it All this week--lol.
SewSweetNCrafty.blogspot.com

Grandma Bonnie said...

Hi, there...i am really impressed with your creation, but just wanted you to know that in order to be considered for the drawing you will need to have a link back to our site and have our blog's name and challenge mentioned..thanks, it would be a shame for you not to be put in the random drawing. Thanks for joining us at Card Crafter's circle.

DIANA L. said...

Very cute Cathie I remember this. Have a great weekend stay safe.
DIANA L.