Sunday, August 19, 2012

Growing Friends!

I'm sorry the postings have been slim this past week.  I have been preparing for some out of town Scrapbook Expo shows. 
 I'm also so excited to share with you soon the 
Chilling Carriage Ride Mini Album and bonus projects.
The videos will post this Monday & Wednesday so I hope you come back and see what I have in store!
Above is a New Card I created with the wonderful products from Momenta
I just love their colorful paper collections!
I used a standard A2 card base
All of the papers are Momenta as well as the Rub On sentiment.
Do you see the puffy sticker flourish-Momenta has flourish sets in just about every color and they are so fun to work with and can add that special touch on just about any project......I have some more to share with you in a Wedding Album coming soon.
Also used in this card are:
Nestabilities tattered rectangles for the frames
Cuttlebug embossing folder 
Martha Stewart border punch
Flowers & Brad from my Stash and
The Creative Cutter Room Bow Maker for the finishing touch. 
Hope  you like my friendship card and take a moment to enter our team's Friends Challenge
~Hugs

5 comments :

Kim said...

Super cute! I love the sentiment:)
~Kim

Rhonda Emery said...

so cute and so true. hugs

Life and Knits said...

Really cute card, I love all the colors and dimension.

Susie

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

This is so pretty! Love the layers on this! Carri ~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

DIANA L. said...

Beautiful card I love the embossing sand the layers