Friday, August 3, 2012

Copic Project No. 3 & Winners List

Today I wanted to share another Copic Coloring Project that I have been working on.  
My little nephew had a birthday recently and I wanted to make him a special card, but with all of the rushing around to go to California last week....I didn't get it attached to his gift!
Luckily he's 7 and I don't think he would mind my sharing it on my blog first.
I was so excited to find this free clip art image on the web...I knew instantly that I wanted to color it to match some fabulous new paper in my SHOP called
EVERYDAY eclectic by Echo Park.
It has been a popular collection and selling out quickly!
I also used a Martha Stewart border punch for the muddy touch at the bottom.
The Sketch Markers I Used are:
skin: E000, E00, E01
hair: E01, E33, E35
shirt: broad nib on G99, YG61, YG63
(same colors for frog & hat)
jeans: B02, B04, B06
shoes: W4, W6
I definitely practiced some fun techniques on this one-
I created clouds by coloring in the entire sky in first with BG000 and then using my colorless blender to puch back the ink in a cloud shape.
I then added Stickles to create the cloud border.  I really like the result.
I also tried some free hand coloring to create the flower.
I mixed RV00 & RV04 for the tops and G99 for the stem & leaves.
Hope you like the results!
I am entering this in a couple of challenges:
Hiding in My Craft Room-Male Birthday Challenge
D.L.Art-Birthday Challenge
Paper Crafting Journey-Anything Goes
Party Time Tuesday-Anything Goes
Now for some Challenge Winners!!!!!
The winner of the CAMPING CHALLENGE IS.....


CONGRATULATIONS Just Yolie!
(Use the Contact Me Form to send me your snail mail)



The winner of the CHICK CHALLENGE IS.....



CONGRATULATIONS Sherrie K!
( Use the Contact Me Form to send me your snail mail)
The winner of the SUMMER ADVENTURE GIVEAWAY IS..... 
CONGRATULATIONS Melissa
( Use the Contact Me Form to send me your snail mail)
NOW JUST FOR FUN.....
I am going to give a copy of this cute little boy image to anyone that leaves a comment & their email address on this post.
I had so much fun coloring it.....I hope you will too!!
~HUGS


18 comments :

Melissa said...

Congrats to the winners!!! That little boy is just adorable and would love to have it!

mzcherub at gmail dot com

jessica said...

congrats to the winners!!!

Georgiana said...

Congratulations to all the winners.

Georgiana
Carson's Creations

Migdalia said...

Congrats to all the winners!!Super Cute Image.

Migdlaia
Mrodriguez860@hotmail.com

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Happy to have won the Summer Adventure Challenge with my Utah Bryce Canyon photo collage. Emailed you my info. I'd like the free digi.
Email is & please sub the symbols for teh words in parens (this is done so to avoid spam):
sunshine_honeybee2004(at sign)yahoo(dot)com
Thank you.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Unknown said...

Cute card, colours and image is gorgeous...would be happy to receive this image...
annieforeva@gmail.com

thanks Annie

Judy said...

Congrats to winners!

DIANA L. said...

Congrats Yolie, Sherrie and Melissa.

DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

katieo said...

Congrats to the winners. I love the expression on the little boy
katieoscreations@gmail.com

Sherrie K. said...

Congrats Yolie and Melissa!! Cathie your card is adorable. Your coloring is fantastic!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Your card is too cute. your nephew will love it. I'd love a copy also.
dmcardmaker (at aol dot com)

Amy E said...

Congrats to all the winners! And thanks for the cute little boy...he's adorable!

amyis300 AT hotmail DOT com
scrapthissavethat.blogspot.com

mary said...

That little boy is so cute and your coloring fits him to a T. That is my grandson, just his type. Would love the clip art. Please send to mkschmidt4atgmaildotcom. Thanks

DIANA L. said...

Cathie, Your card is adorable I love your mud, but yu did an awesome job coloring your little gy.
Thank you for joining my DL.ART Happy Birthday Linky party.
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

JustYolie said...

Oh my I won!! Thank you!! The little boy is super cute!!!!

Carol W. said...

Congratulations to all the winners. Super cute little boy image - great coloring.

Carol
workmanscraps at gmail dot com

Beckie said...

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog, Cathie!!!! It meant so much to me to hear from you. Hugs. I've been missing my bloggy friends.

Be blessed, Beckie

Connie Can Crop said...

Congrats winners!! Loved all your projects! Happy Scrapping!! Hugs! Connie
http://conniecancrop.blogspot.com