Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Talk Time Tuesday: Cricut Dust Covers




I have a really fabulous site to share with all of you today!
What makes it extra special is that it belongs to one of my best friends and former Creative Cutter Room design team member.....
Orlena from Lena's Crafts makes some truly beautiful Cricut/Cameo/Pazzle/Cuttlebug & Big Shot Machine dust covers.
(whew I got tired just listing them all and she is the one that does all of the sewing!)
You have to go check out her site (just click on her name above) and see all of her wonderful creations.
The two of us have been collaborating this summer to show our products at local fairs, and festivals and it has been so much fun!
I have watched her create some of these wonderful products and I proudly own   some of her creations....including these fabulous aprons.
 My daughter Christine agreed to be my model.
 Lena makes these fabulous Scrapbook Aprons with two rows of special pockets that fit bone folders, and car keys and any crafty tools you want to have really handy at a crop....I love it!
My husband and I are University of Utah fans and she made us matching U of U aprons......
These are a big seller!!! 
 This apron has that vintage look, the craftsmanship is really beautiful on this one.

Her items are truly FANTASTIC and best of all.....made to last with perfect attention to detail!
(this is code for she is as obsessive about her projects as I am!!!lol)
If you have a poor naked machine in your craft room, then you definitely want to visit her site and get that remedied.
This is the beautiful Vinyl dust cover she made for my Expression.  
Tune in Friday to see how I added a special Creative Cutter Room detail that I can't wait to share with all of you.
~Hugs


3 comments :

Rhonda Emery said...

beautiful creations.

Life and Knits said...

I have one of Lena's creations for my cricut expression and I too love her creations. Great quality and I love the pattern on mine. Off now to take a look at those aprons TFS!

Susie

DIANA L. said...

I love Lena's stuff I have been a follower of hers from the first time I figured out how to follow someone on the world of blog! great designs and pretty patterns. Thanks for sharing.
And yor daughter is adorable.