Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Tip Tuesday! Skittles!!

Hi This is Carri from DoubleClick!
It is Quick Tip Tuesday!
How to make your own handmade skittles!!
I love to use handmade skittles on my projects!

 
 
 And they are super easy to make!!

Supplies needed:
Decorative Accents
 Alcohol inks

Ziploc bag, clear plastic or wax paper

 The final product:
Check out my super quick video on how to make your own!


I hope you enjoyed this quick tip! If you make a project using your own handmade skittles please let me know, I would love to come check it out!

5 comments :

Rhonda Emery said...

thank you so much for sharing this how to great idea and so nice of you. hugs

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice card and great video tfs!

jessica said...

I LOVE these and have a bunch I made awhile back!!! Awesome tip!!

Carol W. said...

Great cards! Fabulous tutorial Thank you for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Great quick tip video.
I am going to Michael to get stuff to make those today! Thanks for enabling uh I mean the instructions. tee hee.
dmcardmaker (at AOL dot com)