Friday, August 24, 2012

DTT Winners & Halloween Bonus Projects


I have two winners to share today for the last two Design Time Thursday Challenges:
For the Summer Challenge-

For the Friendship Challenge-


Congratulations Ladies-be sure and use the Contact Me form to send me your snail mail, and grab your DTT badge for your site from the left sidebar.
I also want to share the bonus project video below.  These are projects you may want to make with the scraps from the Chilling Carriage Ride Mini Album Kit.
As you can see there will be a good amount of product for you to get Creative with!
This is also my Google Eye Project for this week's Design Time Thursday Challenge

Thanks for stopping by.....have a great Friday!


4 comments :

Karons Krafty Korner said...

Hi Cathie - wow thanks so much - whoop whoop:-) And congrats to Julie C too for winning the Summer Challenge. I have emailed you my addy details. Thank you :-))

Anne said...

Congrats to the winners. They deserve it!

DIANA L. said...

Congratulations Julie and Karon

CCR DT Member
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

DIANA L. said...

Great tags Cathie