Saturday, May 12, 2012

Wyoming Swarm


I recently conducted an out of state SWARM, where I shared some Cricut/Scrapbooking Projects with some new friends in StarValley, Wyoming.




Not only was Wyoming incredibly BEAUTIFUL, but I had a wonderful Hostess and new friend, 
Rosemarie Littleton.
(This is Rose using her Den Mother Skills to get everyone to pay attention.....they were a rowdy bunch.......so much fun)
She very kindly allowed my sister and I to stay in her lovely home and made all of the arrangements for our Classes.






This wonderful group of ladies had me in stitches the whole time!
We had a 3 hour Cricut class the first evening which then turned into a chat session to get to know each other better, followed by a full day of card making, layout & mini album class the following day.
I really enjoyed getting to meet this wonderful group of 14 ladies and can't wait till we can get together again for some more Scrapbooking Fun!
I returned to Utah with some wonderful gifts from my Hostess, 2 Dozen Fresh eggs from Marylyn's chickens, some essential oil treatment for my hoarse voice and a whole bunch of new Memories & Friends.
If you would like to schedule a SWARM in your state visit my Classes Page HERE for more info.

2 comments :

jennyplace2 said...

Looks like so much fun, did everyone bring there own cricut machine? I am going to my first scrap camp in Oct in Jasper Alberta, I can hardly wait. Already thinking of want to take and how I am going to fit it in my car along with my sister and daughter.

Yoshiras time to craft said...

They looked like they are enjoying themselves.