Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Watch This Wednesday: Calendar Gift Idea & Blog Hop Winner


My son's birthday is coming up June 3rd and since he is away from home I wanted to send him a small piece of home that was actually functional.  Here is my Video sharing this 
Desktop Calendar I made him:
Hope you liked it!
I also wanted to announce the winner of the Disney Blog Hop candy:
What a great fun project! Who wouldn't love receiving that! It is adorable! TFS
Miranda :)
miranda at nanasscrapspot dot com 
www.nanasscrapspot.com

Please use the Contact Form from the above navigation bar to send me your snail mail....Congrats!

4 comments :

Carolyn/MamaC said...

What a wonderful, creative gift for your son! Loved every page! Thank you for sharing your heart!
Carolyn
http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com
cccscraproom@gmail.com

jessica said...

What a GREAT and gorgeous project!! I am sure your son is going to LOVE this!!
TFS!!

Sherrie K. said...

What a wonderful and beautiful desk calender. Your son will love it. So nice and just love all the lift up areas and journal spots. Fabulous project!

Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Yoshiras time to craft said...

Beautiful interactive calendar.Your son will love it.Happy birthday to him.