Saturday, May 5, 2012

Aloha Friends.....I'm off to Hawaii on my 2nd Annual Cricut Cruise!
I wanted to share the Mini Album Project that my Ladies will be making. 
This is a 6x12 Chipboard album that will hold over 50 vacation/cruise pictures.
This album has lots of pull outs, hidden pockets, cricut shapes, stickers & charms.
It was so much fun coming up with this class.....I can't wait for my ladies to see it!!!
I used the Echo Park SPLASH collection (EP is my new favorite paper line) and 
Pack your Bags & Life's a Beach Cricut Cartridges.

I am also giving my ladies T-shirts featuring some great Iron on Vinyl
 (which I will sell in my Store when I return)
It makes customizing shirts with your Cricut so much fun..... and it is so easy to do!
Here is a quick video I made to say goodbye.
And
Here is a link to my friend Lena's Blog where you can order your very own
 Cricut or Cameo fabric cover.
Here work is the best and she can make any color any style you like.
Tell her Cathie sent you for a great deal!!!

5 comments :

Sherrie K. said...

Awesome mini!! They will love it! Oh, your cruise sounds like a blast-lucky girl! So happy for you:) safe travels and be sure to tell us all about it when you return!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Aloha. Visited & enjoyed O'ahu Hawaii Mar 22-26. Before that couple yrs ago we went to Maui Hawaii. I liked Maui better. O'ahu is very touristy & crowded.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Georgiana said...

Enjoy your cruise. Sounds like fun! Some day I am going to do a Cricut cruise. : )

Hope you enjoyed NSD!
Georgiana
Carson's Creations

jessica said...

Have fun on your cruise!!!

Pat N. said...

Wow, you lucky lady! Aloha, enjoy your cruise.--Pat N.