Friday, May 11, 2012

Gypsy Tutorials 1 & 2: Gypsy Book Info.....Designers Needed.

I will be home from Hawaii in 3 more days.....I can't wait to share some pictures and tell all of my bloggy friends all about it.  Till then I thought some of you might like to see my Gypsy Tutorials.
Keep in mind these were made with my old camera and I will be working on my new Gypsy book this year.
I am still looking for some designers that can make Intermediate & Advanced Projects with their Gypsy.
If you are interested then email me or use the Contact Me form.
I have some incredible talent lined up for this book and I know you will all love it!
Leave me some comments of the kinds of things you think a Good Gypsy Book should explain.  I will have another surprise gift for one lucky person that leaves a comment on this post.

5 comments :

Wandy said...

Hi Cathie, did u know im part of a facebook page that helps with looking for design team!! This would be a perfect place for u post what your looking for, for your book! Contact me @ wandapizarro02@gmail.com to add u to the group. Oh and i just placed an order for your Bow Maker!!!!!! Cant wait to use it!!!!
Hugs, Wandy
http://greenapplescrapper.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Hi Cathie,
I just wanted to stop by and say Hi. And that you are doing a fabulous job. I've loved all your tutorials and hope to one day join one of your cruises. But for now, I'll just say, keep up the great work.
hugs,
Michelle

Yoshiras time to craft said...

Wow sounds great.I still need to learn some of the grouping and moving it without falling apart.But i guess i just love poping the cart and pressing cut.Good luck with Book.

DIANA L. said...

Nice videos. Your book sound like another winner!!
Hugs, DIANA L.

Sukie said...

I would love to have a Gypsy Book. Not only would it be great to have basic features but I would love some advanced tips and techniques for the Gypsy. For the life of me I can't figure out if it's possible to take an image on one layer and copy it to the next layer. That would be a mystery solved if I could just get that question answered.