Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Hawaii Pictures

This is a look at the first couple of days of our Hawaiian Cricut Cruise......I will post the Scrapbook side and the second half of our trip on Friday or Saturday.  If this looks like fun to anyone then be sure and check out the information on the next Cricut Cruise with Creative Cutter Retreats
This is Maui



Private Beach at McKenna Beach & Golf Resort



We missed the embarkation photos the first day since our Delta flight was delayed 12 hours, but when we caught up to the ship in Maui the party really started!

Awesome Polynesian show onboard....guess what part my husband liked???

Beautiful staircase in the center of the ship: Pride of America


oooooooh the desserts at every dinner.....to die for!

Rainbow Falls in Hilo.......we saw so much on our City Tour with our new friends(met in Maui as we were all lost and looking for turtles)
 Brett & Lisa Carter from Minnesota.



Our tour guide in Hilo did an amazing job.....reminded me of my teen daughters she was so sweet!

The Japanese gardens

I was soooooo excited that I got to see turtles near Black Sand Beach. 
They were amazing and smiled real nice don't you think!

I picked up a couple of itty bitty shells to put in my scrapbook inside of the G45 bottles.  Can't wait to share the rest of our Hawaiian Mini.....the ladies loved it!!!

My hubby hated my sun hats but it came in handy in Kona on our Sail & Snorkel adventure.





We couldn't have loved our vacation any more..don't we  look happy.....this is one that is gonna stay with us a long long time.

In Kaui we had a Kayak & Jungle Hike adventure to a hidden waterfall.  We went upstream 2.5 miles, then hiked 1000 feet down (and yes 1000 feet up again to get out) and then had homemade hawaiian bread sandwiches with our new Jungle Ohana (family).



Our tour guide was the best!!!He even sprayed me with his bug spray so I wouldn't get eaten alive by all of the mosquitoes in the jungle

Watch the video on my facebook page to see my hubby climb up behind the waterfall it was an amazing day......I just swam in the pool but wasn't brave enough to climb up behind it!

Hang Loose Cousins!


AMAZING doesn't begin to describe how much fun we had!!!

6 comments :

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Wonderful Hawaiian photos. Enjoyed a visit to O'ahu Hawaii end of Mar for a wedding. One highlight of O'ahu trip was seeing the giant Sea Turtles like you showed. Like Maui better which we went to yrs before because O'ahu is more touristy/crowded.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Yolanda said...

That looks amazing Cathie! Just amazing! If you get a chance would you mind sending me some info on your scrapbook retreats? Thanks Cathie.

Yolanda Cook

Anne said...

Love your Hawaii pictures Cathie. It makes me home sick lol. I have been there 11 times it feels like home. Actually we are going back next Oct. (can't wait). Both my husband and I love it there as you can tell. Glad to hear you had a great time. Wish I was there with you.

Anne :)
http://createacardbyanne.blogspot.
com

DIANA L. said...

Beautiful photos Cathie thanks for sharing-- what a fun job!!

jessica said...

WOW!!! Look are all that beautiful scenery!! Awesome pictures Cathie!! You look fab!! Thanks for sharing!!

Claire Spielman said...

Those pics make me want to go again...been there 6 times! Love every square inch of that state!
TFS
Creative Wishes,
Claire S.