Thursday, May 10, 2012

Teacher Appreciation Card

Hello Everyone!

I'm Tracy from Owl Be Craftin` and I'm very excited to be guest designing for the Creative Cutter Room today!  Since it's Teacher Appreciation Week, I am going to share with you a thank-you card for a teacher.  Here is my card:


Supplies:
~Apple from Locker Talk Cricut cartridge cut at 2 1/2"
~Apple patterned paper from Recollections
~Kraft cardstock
~White A2 cardbase
~Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Vintage Photo
~Fiskars edge punch
~My Creative Time "Sports Sentiments" stamp set
~I printed the notebook paper from my computer
~Memento Ink

Please stop by my blog, Owl Be Craftin` for more projects and inspiration!
Have a great day,
~Tracy~

2 comments :

Rhonda Emery said...

love your teachers card so cute

DIANA L. said...

Tracy, Nice job great colors. I really like that apple image you chose.