Monday, August 30, 2010

Welcome Anne

Let me introduce you to the last member of my Design Team...Anne.  Anne is one of my dearest friends, I am so excited she has agreed to share some of her fantastic creations with us!   I have never met a more loyal, trustworthy,  or devoted person and yes she is an incredibly talented scrapbooker.  She is a wife, mother and nurse by profession but she has also been teaching scrapbooking classes off and on for the past 2 years at Roberts Arts & Crafts in Sandy.  I have often asked Anne to help me prepare class kits because unlike me she is very precise about her measurements and is a perfectionist when preparing her Class Kits.   I know you will enjoy her project ideas.  The first project she is sharing with us is a Tri-Fold Wedding Album.  Anne has agreed to create some pre-cut kits for us and will teach this class on Wednesday September 15th at the Creative Cutter Room from 7:00pm-9:00pm  Cost will be $15.00 with a $3.00 discount if you are a FOLLOWER to this website.  Please post a comment on this post and I will randomly draw out a winner for the Little Star Acrylic Stamp set from Fancy Pants on the night of her class September 15th

3 comments :

Glora said...

Anne, this card is AMAZING. It is perfectly cut and put together in every way. It has an elegant look that I love.

Cathie - no need to enter me in the drawing since I won the last one, but I really like this card and wanted to let Anne know :).

Angie {Founding Chef Consultant} said...

What a beautiful project

Unknown said...

Welcome :) Super cute