Monday, August 23, 2010

Camping Weekend

I made a quick Escape this past weekend so I apologize to those that have been trying to reach me.  I joined my husband in Flaming Gorge and the kids and I were able to spend some quality time with him before the chaos of a new school year ensues.  This has been a busy summer for everyone so it was nice to kind of break away and enjoy nature for a little bit.  I will post some pictures later on today when I finish responding to all of my missed calls and unanswered emails.  I hope no Cricut emergencies happened this weekend but I will touch base with everyone as soon as I can today.  Hope everyone is having a smooth First Day of School for some of you this may have happened last week but for us so far so good.  I have one in High School(Sammie) one in Middle School(Christine) one in Elementary(Jasmine) and my Kylee is in Kindergarten next week-she has some testing to do this week.  I think she will score high if they have a Cricut quiz not so high in reading--since she is my last child and my life is crazy right now--mom has slacked a little in the reading department.  She isn't reading yet the way my other kids were at this age.  I promised her today to do better this year!!!

No comments :