Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Flaming Gorge

Me & the Hubby

beef stew & pineapple upside down cake--yum

Water Fun!Dog-gone FUNMy hubby is too good to me-I played Queen of the GorgeFlaming Gorge-spectacularBeautiful sunsetsSmokey & the girlsPrincess Keira
We had the best time---doing nothing much! It was family time and I LOVED every minute of it. I especially loved the 2 days of rain down pours. Those of you that know me well know that I really loved the rain and really hated the 3 days of Full sunshine that followed. Luckily there was a nice breeze the entire time and it was never so hot that my brain boiled over. Here are some pictures of my family living the simple life some tents, some food, some water fun and most importantly Some Good Old Fashioned Family Time!!!

2 comments :

LeAnn said...

Cathie...sounds like a wonderful time and your dutch oven meal makes my mouth water. I spoke to Joyce at Cricut Club last Thursday, and we both want to take your Gypsy class. What would be a good day to take it at your house?

Thanks,
LeAnn

Cathie Rigby said...

This thursday morning at 11 would work if you need a different time Friday would also work but only in the am because I have a retreat in the afternoon. Let me know what works