Sunday, August 8, 2010

New Phone!

My sweet husband is always trying to think of new ways to help me keep organized.  Since yesterday was our Anniversary he decided to help me keep up with technology and gave me a Droid Phone.  This really complicated phone is going to take me awhile to get comfortable with so I thought I would let all of you know that I'm trying to make sure I don't loose any calls and that I answer the CRICUT HOTLINE before it goes to voice mail.  Yes, I will be taking a class on how to work this gadget and NO I still will not be texting (although it is possible on this phone).  Some of us need baby steps you know!  The great thing about this phone is I can access the internet/facebook and my website.  I can also get a bunch of cool APPS according to my son (whatever that means) and keep my calendar updated.  So please bare with me as I take another step into technology I'm not sure I understand yet!!!!  I'm sure we will all be happier when I graduate from the Droid academy and I can do more than just answer my phone.

1 comment :

Lori Robinett said...

I just got a Droid phone, too! My first thought was, "It's too much!!" but the more I use it the more I like it!

I'm hoping to find some scrapbooking magazines or e-books. Keep us posted on the fun things you figure out w/ yours!