Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Blog Candy....Cricut Vinyl

Here's a way for everyone to WIN!  I will give a free roll of 12x24 Cricut Vinyl to any FOLLOWER that gets five of their friends to join our Party.  Have five of your friends become NEW FOLLOWERS to this website and email me your address and their follower names (to verify they are new) and I will mail you a FREE Roll of Vinyl.
My Goal is to reach 250 Followers by next week September 11th.  If I reach my goal I will add an extra bonus.  I will choose a name at random from all of my Followers to receive Cricut Solutions Cartridge SERENADE!  So start spreading the word---if you have 5 friends you think would enjoy this site for videos, cricut tips and ideas, class information and soon to be posted our first ever Scrapbooking Cruise information then get them to sign up and you will receive your vinyl.  If they want vinyl also then they can send in 5 new names as well---so lets have some fun and see if we can't giveaway a Cricut Cartridge on Septemer 11th.

No comments :