Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Haunted House Mini Album

I will be teaching an early Halloween project  class in my home studio on Friday--September 10th from 6-8pm.Cost is $18.00

If you are interested in attending please email me at Rcathierigby@aol.com or leave your name and email in the comments section of this post.  I have 7 seats left and will offer a $3.00 discount for anyone that is a follower to this website.  Please bring the following to class:

Paper Piercer
Inks for distressing: black, purple, white
Bone Folder
Adhesive including glue dots, and tape runner, dimensionals(foam tape) and terifically tacky orange tape
small scissors

Those unable to attend class can order a kit-they will not be available for pick up until after September 17th.  These kits will include color pictures but no written instructions.

3 comments :

Glora said...

This is CUTE!

zgoof said...

I have seen this adorable and fantabulous mini album in person and as cute as the photo is it does not do it justice. I recommend you take this class!!! $18 is dirt cheap for what you get. Oh I forgot it is only $15 by simply pushing the follower button. Please sign me up!!!

kbclogger said...

Cathy, please sign me and my mother up. we are both followers.
So Kristi Beckett and Danielle Seegmiller! Cant wait!!