Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Toad-ally sweet Layout

Having difficulties loading videos from my camera....so today I thought I would share a layout I made while at last weekends Scrapbook Retreat.  
These getaways are always so much fun and if you aren't too busy relaxing you can actually get a lot of work done on your albums. LOL
This is one I am selling at the retreats so I thought I would share it.
I used the paisley cartridge and my Gypsy to weld the title with gypsy font.
Hope you like it~!
Linking this to the following challenge:

5 comments :

Carol W. said...

Beautiful layout!

DIANA L. said...

really pretty layout you know yoou can enter this in
my DL.ART BCA/ANYTHING GOES Linky Party
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Migdalia said...

A Fabulous and Fun LO!!Loev it!
Enjoy your day,
Migdalia

Annette said...

Such a pretty layout!

Annette
My Mind's Dust Bunnies

DIANA L. said...

Glad you entered, I love it.
Thank you for joining my DL.ART BCA/ANYTHING GOES Linky Party
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com