Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Some Layout Inspiration!

This is a layout I created for our Back to School challenge a month back and I forgot to post it!
Ooops
Hope this provides some inspiration to those of you still working on your back to school layouts.  I used my Gypsy to do some welding and image sizing for the school house and my Cricut Express with Locker Talk for the images. The paper is Imaginisce.
This layout was created by a Creative Cutter Room friend Monique Pino that taught this layout to her scrap group at my Scrapbook Retreat getaway 2 weeks ago.  She is my Guest Designer this week and tells me she created this layout with papers she purchased at Scrapbook USA Expo in Sandy, UT.  The Images are from her Silhouette Cameo and the Title is made with her Quickkutz Tool and the Moxie font.

I hope you enjoy these layouts and that they provide some Inspiration for your new creations.  Remember no matter what MACHINE you use the important thing is to have fun CREATING!!!



1 comment :

Sherrie K. said...

Cathie, your layout is fabulous! How fun and love the papers and the cute embellishments:)
Moniques's layout is awesome too! It makes me want to get busy doing layouts..love these!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com