Sunday, October 7, 2012

Copic Project #5: Halloween Gift Bags


I made these fun Goodie Bags for my Retreat Ladies this weekend!
I really wanted to use this adorable little witch stamp from 
Stampendous called Kitty Candy Kiddo.
Isn't she adorable?
Here are the details:
I colored her with my Copic markers, used my Bow Maker for the bow, and added some embellishments from the dollar store (feathers & plastic leaves).
These would make a great neighbor gift or co-worker gift and takes no time at all.  Use your favorite striped pattern and color your stamped image to match.  A simple bow & some foam tape adhesive behind your stamped image and  either cut a creative frame or use feathers like I did for some added dimension. The plastic leaves can easily be Cricut cut leaves made out of acetate that are embossed & colored with your Copic Markers.
Hope you like this Gift Idea.....Hugs

12 comments :

Karen said...

love the witch image perfect coloring if I was your co-worker or neighbor would be thrilled to get one of these adorable bags!

jessica said...

these are adorable!!! love the image!!!!

Rhonda Emery said...

super cute bags love them

snappy scrappy said...

These bags are so darn cute!!! Lee-Ann :)

Migdalia said...

Adorable?...Stinkin Cute!!Sweet Image!great job on the coloring and the gift bags itself.WoW!!Love it!Darn Cute!!
Enjoy your weekend,
Migdalia

Life and Knits said...

These are so cute!! THey're going to love them!! Great coloring.

Susie

katieo said...

Fantastic treat bags. I love the way you colored and all of the dimemsion

girlia said...

Awesome job on the coloring.

Sherrie K. said...

Wow, love these gift bags Cathie! You did a fabulous job and what a sweet image!! Love the feather:)
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Janis Lewis said...

Really cute! Thanks for playing at Pause Dream Enjoy. :)Janis

GiGi said...

What fun gift bags! The image is adorable! Thanks for playing at My Craft Spot!

rockpapercricut said...

Super cute treat bags! Great job coloring your Kitty Candy Kiddo. Thanks for entering your project in the *Treats For You* challenge at My Craft Spot blog. :)

Ally