Monday, October 29, 2012

Home from Denver, CO

I
Denver was quite the Adventure!! It started off great... with a fun road trip with friends, then we hit a deer with our car, and wound up coming in late to the Scrapbook Expo! Luckily my students were very understanding...and very supportive....and classes went off without a hitch.  Thank you to my new Denver friends for all of the hugs, prayers and words of encouragement.  I had a great time and in the end was so glad to have made the trip!!!  Can't wait to meet the next group of Cricut enthusiasts in Sacramento, CA on November 2 & 3rd!  I have some pictures below of the sites both before and after the scary road conditions of I70 into Denver.  There were some fatalities in the crash that happened 5 minutes in front of us.....so my prayers and sympathies to the families affected, we are feeling lucky to be alive and grateful to the deer that ultimately saved our lives!!!



















4 comments :

katieo said...

I am glad you are ok and that the class went well

Rhonda Emery said...

so sorry about your car but glad you are ok that happened to me once too. really scary. Glad you had a great time though hugs.

Annette said...

Cathy, so glad you are ok and the class went well! I'm sorry about the car, but what a blessing the deer was.

Annette
My Mind's Dust Bunnies

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So scarey! Glad to hear you are home safe and sound! Carri~Abusybee