Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Tip Tuesday! Help Get Organized!

Hello Everyone!
It's Tracy here from Owl Be Craftin' and I'm here to share a simple tip with you today!  If you're like me, you love to buy the 12" x 12" sheets of paper that have the flash cards or journaling cards on them.  Instead of cutting out one at a time when I need it for a project, I cut them all apart and store them in their own little baggie.  This way, I won't have a page that has pieces out of it and risks being bent or ripped.
I write down the name of the brand, collection, and paper name on the front of the bag.
I cut all of the pieces out of the 12" x 12" page.
Here are a few of the papers I have cut up and labeled.

Now they are all organized and ready for you to use!  You can simply pick one of them out and use them on your card or scrapbook page!

Have a great day!
Tracy

1 comment :

Cathie Rigby said...

Tracy....what a great idea! I need to start using this tip now! Thanks for being on my Team you are wonderful!!!
Cathie