Saturday, June 23, 2012

Shall we dance?

My daughter's boyfriend is a Senior so a few week's ago they attended Senior Prom together.

I had so much fun taking these shots I thought I would share them and then share a layout I created with a couple of my favorites tomorrow! 
Careful not to poke him Sammy 
He chose the safe option....smart boy!

Ignore my dead grass....this is what happened to it while we were in Hawaii!

I have a fun solution/tip for working around a flaw in your photograph....In this case I had to do something about the dead lawn....and I am not a Photo Shop expert so I had a more crafty solution.



What a gentleman! Helping her keep the dress from dragging as they make their way to their waiting chauffeur.  Aren't Dad's great. 
Stop back tomorrow and I will share the finished layout.

7 comments :

Pat N. said...

Oh what wonderful photos! Such a special time for your daughter and for you! Her dress is gorgeous and so is she. Can't wait to see your layout. TFS.--Pat N.

Rhonda Emery said...

your daughter is beautiful and her dress is gourgeous. look like they had fun great pictures. hugs

ScrappyRae10 said...

Beautiful!!!!! Congrats to the senior!!!!! How time go so fast!

Diana Lynn Martin said...

Awww! Those are so adorable! They look so happy! I love her dress - that's my favorite color. I hope they had a blast! Thanks for sharing.

Diana :)
Leelee Card Designs

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Wonderful photos. Seems like a life time ago when my daughter went to Prom. She went with a group and parents provided the rides as well.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

jessica said...

What beautiful pictures and a beautiful daughter you have!!! Thanks for sharing these :)

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So sweet Cathie! Such nice photos!